Welcome to my blog – a site committed to finding the healthier, more vibrant and beautiful you! My goal is to explore all aspects of health; helping you discover your inner as well as your outer beauty. I'd like to invite you to join me and begin your own personal journey to health and wellness. Let’s learn together through sharing our own unique experiences; turning them into growth opportunities. You know, you truly can be all you ever dreamed of and more! It is right here waiting for you to attain, and so much easier when we join together as women and friends seeking the same ultimate goal. I welcome your comments and look forward to getting to know you. May God bless your journey... ~Susan~




Friday, May 20, 2011

Little Things That Make Me Smile...

Forever Friday…
Since Friday indicates the end of the work week for many of us, I have decided it should be a fun day on my blog.  My hope is that it will be interactive with everyone taking part and getting to know each other a little better in the process.

As women we spend an incredible amount of time and energy focusing on our outward appearance. We fuss over our hair, makeup, clothes, manicures, pedicures, diet and much, much more. All of these things play a part in our ‘total package’. However, there is something that comes from within that adds the final touch to the vibrant and beautiful you – your very own unique and beautiful smile J.
We often get so sidetracked with life that we overlook the little things that make us smile. I was recently reminded of this by my friend Judy’s blog. It made me more aware of the tiny bursts of joy God was sprinkling throughout my days.
Here are some things that make me smile, if only to myself, and bring me such joy. Some are pretty; some are sweet; some just plain silly! and some just because it’s ‘so me’.
Now it's your turn! I’d love to have you share your little smiles with me!

v  Frosty snowflakes on my window, while I’m cozy warm with my morning cup of coffee
v  My dear, sweet husband leaving me the last bite of a favorite goodie. Yum...
v  Cracking a ‘double-yoker’ egg in the skillet (once I got two in a row! Was that fun or what!)
v  Butterflies floating this way and that on a lazy, summer breeze
v  The warm glow of my Scentsy burner on a cloudy, dismal day (thank you special daughter)
v  Anything yellow, and especially buttercup yellow, makes me crazy happy
v  My undies matching my outfit – made even more joyful if they’re yellow, lol
v  God sprinkling volunteer flowers in new and interesting places in my yard each spring
v  Crunchy things like Rice Chex, colorful fall leaves and my grandson’s ‘crackle toys’

No comments:

Post a Comment