Welcome to my blog – a site committed to finding the healthier, more vibrant and beautiful you! My goal is to explore all aspects of health; helping you discover your inner as well as your outer beauty. I'd like to invite you to join me and begin your own personal journey to health and wellness. Let’s learn together through sharing our own unique experiences; turning them into growth opportunities. You know, you truly can be all you ever dreamed of and more! It is right here waiting for you to attain, and so much easier when we join together as women and friends seeking the same ultimate goal. I welcome your comments and look forward to getting to know you. May God bless your journey... ~Susan~




Friday, May 13, 2011

A More Beautiful You

Welcome to my new blog – a site committed to finding the healthier, more vibrant and beautiful you!  My goal is to explore all aspects of health, helping you discover your inner as well as your outer beauty.
My own wellness journey has evolved as a result of many years of trial and error through various health and life issues. Let’s call them ‘speed bumps’ that got my attention JI always wondered why some women seemed to ‘glow’ and, even though they were older, they looked so vital and alive. They had energy levels that far exceeded mine and seemed to have youth on their side. What was it that they knew, that I could not seem to figure out?
Through time and experience, vital components of this health and wellness ‘puzzle’ began to gradually fall into place. I started to explore some of the many facets of total health and wellness. I spent numerous hours researching and putting into practice such things as spiritual health, mental well-being, the art of de-stressing, exercising, weight training and toning, chemical-free living, and deep breathing. Recently, I became involvd with a major health and wellness organization, and they inspired me to reach out to others who were struggling with major wellness obstacles. 
I'd like to invite you to follow me on this blog and begin your own personal journey to health and wellness. Let’s learn together through sharing our own unique experiences, turning them into growth opportunities.
You know, you truly can be all you ever dreamed of and more! It is right here waiting for you to attain, and so much easier when we join together as women and friends seeking the same ultimate goal.

1 comment:

  1. I loved your first blog. You sound like a pro! I really am in love with the idea of de-stressing. I think as women we deal with stress differently than men. I so, so much need to exercise, but holy cow, I walk two blocks and I am tired! Plus, I have fibromyalgia so sometimes it just hurts to do to much or to do anything! Anyway, I just wanted to say, I love your blog! See you Thursday.

    ReplyDelete