Welcome to my blog – a site committed to finding the healthier, more vibrant and beautiful you! My goal is to explore all aspects of health; helping you discover your inner as well as your outer beauty. I'd like to invite you to join me and begin your own personal journey to health and wellness. Let’s learn together through sharing our own unique experiences; turning them into growth opportunities. You know, you truly can be all you ever dreamed of and more! It is right here waiting for you to attain, and so much easier when we join together as women and friends seeking the same ultimate goal. I welcome your comments and look forward to getting to know you. May God bless your journey... ~Susan~




Sunday, December 11, 2011

Can You Feel the Stress?

The holiday “hustle and bustle” has arrived full force and I’m in panic mode because there’s only two weeks left until Christmas! I know many of you are feeling stressed, as well, with time running out as we speak.

With that thought in mind and in an effort to keep my sanity, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Fact is, I have lots of shopping to do; cookies to bake and decorate; our three granddaughters' Nutcracker ballet to attend; decorating to finish plus many other fun Christmas activities on my “hope to get to do” list.

One of the special activities that we enjoy each year as a family is putting together a Christmas jigsaw puzzle. Because of the well-cut pieces and colorful, interesting detail of the pictures, we choose this brand of jigsaw puzzle. I know you’ll love them, too.

Remember the Reason for the Season,

Susan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan

    Christmas shopping is never anything short of an absolute nightmare! I decided this year to order everything online a month in advance. The only problem I had was keeping everything hidden for this long!

    Doing it again next year though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree! It used to be fun to go shopping at Christmas with the Christmas carols playing and everyone saying "Merry Christmas" to each other. Now it's just a fight to survive!

    For the last couple of years, I have bought all my gifts online except for a few items. I absolutely love the convenience of ordering on the web right from my own home.

    ReplyDelete