Welcome to my blog – a site committed to finding the healthier, more vibrant and beautiful you! My goal is to explore all aspects of health; helping you discover your inner as well as your outer beauty. I'd like to invite you to join me and begin your own personal journey to health and wellness. Let’s learn together through sharing our own unique experiences; turning them into growth opportunities. You know, you truly can be all you ever dreamed of and more! It is right here waiting for you to attain, and so much easier when we join together as women and friends seeking the same ultimate goal. I welcome your comments and look forward to getting to know you. May God bless your journey... ~Susan~




Friday, June 17, 2011

Just Say YES!


Forever Friday


Do you ever find yourself saying “No” before you even think about what your kids or grandkids are asking you to do? I know I have. How many times have I heard them ask, “Please Grandma, can we go to the park today?” or “Pretty please can we go for a bike ride?”
Earlier this week, I wrote my blog on consistent daily activity. This is very important to attaining and maintaining fitness. And when you have the opportunity to add additional fun activities to your day, it’s like frosting on the cake, or should I say “muscles on the body” J.
Sometimes I think we, as women today, have totally forgotten how to allow ourselves to play like a kid; to let ourselves laugh and have fun and be totally carefree. This summer I challenge you to stop saying “NO” all of the time and start saying “YES!” to getting active with your kids and grandkids. Besides being energized by boosting your activity level, you will be making wonderful memories with your family that will never be forgotten.
~Have a great Father's Day! and may God shower blessings on this special time with your family~

No comments:

Post a Comment